A monastic complex near Kutaisi, Imereti, western Georgia, contains 3 main Churches. One of them is – the Church of the Virgin founded by the king of Georgia David the Builder in 1106 and two others the 13th Century churches of St. George and St. Nicholas.
Ruins of Domed Church
Bagrati Cathedral of the Assumption of the Virgin is an early 11th century masterpiece of medieval domed-church Georgian architecture built by King Bagrat III in Kutaisi in 1003 AD.
Mtskheta - Kartli
Georgian Orthodox Cathedral Svetitskoveli is located in the historical town of Mtsketa, Georgia, 20km from capital Tbilisi.
Kartli - Mtskheta
Cross - Domed church
30km from Tbilisi
6th - 7th cc
Jvari Monasteri is a Georgian Orthodox Monastery of the 6th century near Mtskheta, eastern Georgia, where St. Nino erected the first wooden cross. Its pedestal can still be seen in the center of the church.